Wednesday 27 July 2011

Today's the day!

Yay! Guess what day it is? 28th july (the date on this thing is wrong btw) and it is the day i am gonna look like bloody Voldemort haha. I slept very well last night, i woke up at 130, thinking it was morning but i was clearly wrong, then i slept up til 5am because a thunderstorm woke me up, then i went back to sleep and mum woke me up at 640 so i could eat my breakfast before 7am. I had bikkies and 1 piece of toast with nutella....gotta have my nutella fix! Then mum and dad said goodbye on their way to work, mum will Finnish early to take me to the hospital but i wont see dad until after my surgery.

So now it is currently 7:04 and my eating is done for now. the anesthesia dr called last night to check up on me and told me i could drink up until 9 which is good i guess. He asked me simple questions and he sounded very nice. I told him about my throat and nose and he said it is a 90% chance i will go ahead with the surgery, and i woke up today feeling the best ever! No runny nose, a tiny bit of phlegm and that's it!

I was going to go back to bed for a bit more sleep but i dont think i can, im too excited!. I will get my overnight bag ready later, and going to have my morning shower since i may not have a very nice one in a week or so.

I will hopefully remember what happened tomorrow during surgery because of staying over night in hospital, as far as how  i am feeling, it is kinda scary to look at myself in the mirror and knowing i will never look like this again, but on the other side this is something i' have wanted for years, and when i look at myself after healing i will be happy for once to like what i see everyday and know that i actually stuck to my guns and did it for myself.
I feel that i am in very good hands, i know i have the best Dr and i feel very lucky.

Well if i don't report before my surgery, wish me luck! I know i will be ok with my mum and my wonderful partner waiting with me, this is going to be a great yet ugly experience haha.

btw i did final before shots so here they are....


1 comment: