Friday 29 July 2011

Day 2

Well it is day 2, and last night my nose decided to block completely and I had to just breath from my mouth, it was awful, I felt I really had to blow my nose and I was coughing up all the bits of blood from my nose. I managed to sleep but woke up at 430 to take some panadol.

Anyway I woke up today not too sore, I can't feel any pain on my nose, just a sore throat still. I had my antibiotics and breakfast, and I've just been watching movies like tomb raider and hot chick, and  all day just relaxing. As for signs of bruising, my eyes arn't blue at all, just a little bit yellow which is the swelling starting i guess.
So far today's been good, just eating and resting and not coughing up much at all. My cast gets a little itchy at times but it's nothing too annoying. I can breath through my nose a bit now aswell.

day 2

side profile day 2


So not much to report today, here is a photo of day 2, not much difference from day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment