Wednesday 27 July 2011

the day before

Well i woke up this morning on the 27th July, and still with the flu :(
I have phlegm and a runny nose, so hopefully by tomorrow it will be gone. It better be gone or i will be one angry young lady!  As for nerves i am not nervous at all, just concerned about the surgery being postponed til the next week.  I'm gonna eat a big dinner tonight because i have to starve from 7am tomorrow morning, so i will eat a light breakfast and maybe go back to sleep. I need to get as much rest as i can to get rid of this cold, and also because i probably wont sleep overnight in the hospital.
Anyway ive got my lovely partner looking after me. He and my mum will be taking me to the hospital  tomorrow, and my sister will meet them after work while i am  in surgery. I told them to take as many pictures as they can no matter how avatarish i look haha.
Anyway i will report tomorrow morning on the day of my surgery and hopefully i am much better!
as a suprise this is me currently sick, and that is a vicks inhaler! not you know what  ;p

my partner looking after me haha


so sexy ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment