Sunday 31 July 2011

Day 4

Last night was probably the worst night so far, mainly due to my upset stomach and headache. Again my nose has no pain at all, and it is starting to wake up a bit because i can feel slight tingles and itching underneath the bandages.
Well i couldnt really sleep, felt like i was going to faint and i took some panadol and tried to sleep it off.
It came to morning and my eyes were sore from lack of sleep, it felt as if i was bruised but when  i looked in the mirror there was no bruising at all, just little swelling. I was amazed i havnt bruised, especially on day 4 which is suppose to be the most bruising expected. Ive eaten breakfast, took my antibiotics and at 330 today i have my first post op appointment with my Dr. Hopefully he can tell me when i can take off the cast and get rid of all the dry blood.



Well i went into the hospital, and went to my Dr's office and he walked in and said it went all great, then he accually took off the cast on my nose and removed all of the dry blood! He kept the stitches in because they were not fully healed up yet, i get them removed on friday.
He handed me a small mirror and i was so amazed, i was sshocked i didnt know what to think. of course i loved it! It was so over whelming to see no bump in my nose, and the tip was much reduced and my nostrils were smaller. I couldnt believe after just 4 days my nose turned out the way it did. It is really swollen but i can tell already it is amazing. My Dr did a terrific job, i couldnt ask for anything better. He took a few photos and told me i will have follow up appointments in 2 weeks then 4 and so on..
The nurse came in after to tape up my nose with skin colour tape just to help the swelling. Then she will take out my stitches on friday.

So i came home and wouldnt stop looking at myself in the mirror, i still couldnt believe how i looked! So here are before and after pictures.
before and after (i have skin coloured tape on my nose btw)
only after 4 days!

After on left and before on right




1 comment:

  1. Nose Surgery in Dubai offers a solution to correct any kind of nose abnormality. A nose surgery can be performed for cosmetic reasons or for health reasons such as a deviated septum that interferes with breathing. You can undergo a nose job, medically known as Rhinoplasty, if your nose is too broad, too long or has bumps on it.Rhinoplasty in Dubai

    ReplyDelete