Thursday 28 July 2011

Day 1

Well last night ( the night I stayed over hospital) was very uncomfortable. I had a drip in my arm, and everytime I moved it, it would sting so bad! I also had to go to the toilet so many times because of all the fluids I had. The nurse came every half an hour to measure my blood pressure and she kept injecting medicine into my drip. I was in no pain, until something decided to come early! Stupid woman pains! So I had to ask for panadol alot because I had the worst cramps, and most uncomfortable sleep. I was in and out of it all night.

In the morning I asked for a hot water bottle and more panadol. I was sharing a room with an old lady but she was very nice and didn't snore thankgod.
Well It was 830 and my dr came in to check up on me'. He told me' the procedure went very well, the hump was gone and he didn't have to break the side bones of my nose. So my healing will probably be quicker. He saidvto expect small amount of bleeding ( it bled a bit last night) only for up to 3 to 4 days. He then said he will proscribe medication for me' and he will see me' next week for checkups.

He left and then I ate breakfast which was toast and cornflakes, and I got dressed and mum camacho pick me' up. The nurse gave me' my medication which was a strong panadol and antibiotics. Sl

So now I am home resting, all I feel is something heavy on my nose and no pain at all. My throat is just sore when I swallow and I gotta keep up on water and eating. Anyway it still doesn't feel like I've had the surgery, it's too overwhelming that I have wanted this for so long and it's all over. Once the cast is off it will hit me' for sure!

me the day after surgery (day 1)


No comments:

Post a Comment