Tuesday 16 August 2011

Just a quick blog

Heya,
i forgot to update about my checkup appointment, i went in to the checkup room and he had a look and told me there is still a little more change  to happen in my tip, it should pinch in a tiny bit, but the swelling will go down.
He was very happy with my nose, it is just how he wanted it, and i am very happy with it.
The nurse took a few pictures, and i am to have another checkup in 3 months time :)
So he told me i can basically do everything as normal, and dont worry about my nose at all.
I had my first shift at work today, people noticed a  difference but they were all positive about it, they said it looks great :)
Not one negative comment ive had, and serving customers every second on checkout didnt  make me feel as conscience as i was before, now i dont care if they look at me haha.
Anyway i'll report back when something exciting happens :)

3 comments:

  1. I’m glad to know that you had a safe operation and have been able to get back to work. It’s always a great feeling whenever we hear good remarks from strangers. Well, I can’t blame them because I’ve seen your before and after photo, and it really looks amazing!

    Terry Bayer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that your results are okay. Great surgical skills alone do not guarantee a good result, everything must be planned correctly. Rhinoplasty Manila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your successful surgery.

    Rhinoplasty surgery can be used to change:

    * Nose size in relation to facial balance
    * Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
    * Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
    * Nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
    * Nostrils that are large, wide, or upturned
    * Nasal asymmetry

    Rhinoplasty in Indore

    ReplyDelete