Thursday 11 August 2011

2 weeks post op

Well it has been  two weeks since my surgery, and i am so happy with my results. My nose is still numb at the tip and heavy at times along the bridge, but half the time  i forget i've had it done and thankfully i havn't bumped it.....yet anyway.
I have started to get into my regular exercise routine, but not lifting as heavy weights and still going a bit lighter. I can sleep fine and i can do everything as per normal.
Here is a few pictures of how i am looking. I still cant believe its still swollen, i cant even tell it is, and its just going to get better and better.
I also have a checkup with my doctor on Monday to see how my healing is going.





4 comments:

  1. Very, very nice! I'm having rhinoplasty on June 28th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhinoplasty is surgery to reshape the nose.click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your pictures and really your before after surgery pics are amazing.
    If anyone searching for Nose Surgery By Best Awarded Doctor Then Visit Rhinoplasty in Indore

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are looking for Rhinioplasty Surgery in India come to MedSpa. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap India's best plastic surgeon help you to make you understand all thing about Nose job.

    ReplyDelete